Monday, August 29, 2011

Blade Update!

Just wanted to let you know Blade is doing very well; he is such a smart puppy. He is already house broken(has been for about a week), where he'll go to the door when he needs to go out. I'm working on basic commands which he picks up fast so I will be putting him in a competitive type obedience class sometime this fall. There is also a woman who trains in tracking so once he turns four months I will try him at that and see how he does.
He did excellent at the dog show and had no problem with all the people and dogs there. He made several human friends who absolutely adored him.
Funny though, everyone thought he was a poodle mix as they kept telling me they had never seen a bouvier a puppy before, just an adult. I even put him in a fun puppy class(conformation) but of course we lost since neither of us knew what we were doing.
He's growing fast and it looks like he'll be quite a big boy. He's a real joy to have around.