Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jetta is fabulous, we can hardly believe how wonderful she is. She is never crated anymore. Jets sleeps with one of the family, her choice. I also noticed that if she is hot she sleeps on the bathroom floor. She is very reliable with listening even in highly distracted situations. She loves kids, although when I first took her to school dismissal she did give me a look that said, "You sure about this?" It was funny, now she does not bat an eye lash. We took her to a 3K walk around Lake Harriet called The Monster Dash, she dressed up as a witch and did great. She talks to me a lot. I know when she sounds like Chewbacca she really wants something. She loves to run silently up to you and snatch whatever is in your hands and bolt off with it. I think she also enjoys keeping a leery eye on the neighbors.


Right now we are working on "bring it" which is fetch, she loves to run and bring the ball back, just not right to us. We are also teaching her to say, "I love you" She is a bit mouthy at times, nothing unusual for her age. My husband has issues with her jumping on him-I keep having to remind him to give her the signal for sit before he touches her. He is just over the moon in love with her.


She is always with us, loves water, she will get right in the shower with you if you let her. She also adores yogurt and Kifer.


We had an underground fence installed so she has run of the yard and is safely contained. Jetta takes her job seriously and has a stern "I mean business bark" We had family stay overnight and she read my uncle the riot act when he got up in the middle of the night for water before she realized who he was.


Jets weighs 53 pounds as of today.


Thanks for the wonderful pup, we love her so.

Hi Liz and thanks - it sounds like the litter is consistent overall.
Are you continuing to take her to class? I would really encourage you to do so since from now on until she's about 2 she'll be going through a lot of changes (like kids do) I'd love to see a little video of her with her tricks!