Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brainy Spike!

Well, Sunny….for brains, this is the breeding combo! We have a routine: Up at 5ish to pee and poop….romp in the enclosed rear patio area, with Kate, while I dress; into the car for the 2 mile ride (still desensitizing Kate to lose her car-ride fears)….and then, “dinner”.

Spike races with me, to the food barrel, leaping with anticipation.

Kate gets fed first, being higher in the pack, but, at the sit-command, Spike plops into a sit, next to Kate, hoping that, just this once, he can dive into her dish. No luck.

So he scampers to his X-Pen, sits at the door. I open it, and he’s already in a sit at the spot where I’ll set his bowl.

I must repeat that, tho I hear him stirring and chewing on a toy, I know I can laze in bed, a tad, because Spike will hold his pee. Don and I so appreciate your years of focus and labor to produce this superb litter! Any other feed-back re these pups’ intelligence?