Monday, January 2, 2012

Stormy

Stormy is doing well. He does a pretty good heal and sit. I am having trouble with the wait/stay, but we are working on it. I have not made puppy class very often this last month. We are working on the down when healing, and he is getting that also. I think that he is finally over the water spilling stage - thank goodness. He is a busy little boy. My nursing home people keep asking me to bring him back in to both of them. Will do it at Christmas for sure. When I
get my butt back up to St. Cloud we will do obedience 1. It doesn't
start until 7:15, and then it is 11 when I get home. I have not heard very good things about the obedience in Spicer. We use "that'll" do all the time. He loves attention and to be petted.

They had Bouvier's on Dogs 101 on Sat. night. They were the end of the show. Did a good job, and really stressed the fact that they are not for first time owners, and need obedience training.