Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Solo and Gail

I had Solo to the vet yesterday for his Lyme titer ~ he was on doxycycline most of last summer for Lymes disease and we're following up now. I figured it would be a good opportunity to check Gail's weight while we were there - she weighs 71lbs at 9 months. I'm very pleased at how compact she is ~ she's very sturdy yet agile, with a lovely head and good teeth. She does have a lot of coat for my taste and my hope is that as she matures and her adult coat comes in there will be less of it!

We had Solo entered in obedience trials over the weekend but pulled him since he was just too obsessed with Trouble being in season. I thought it was too much to ask of him to breed and trial at the same time. We've entered him in a trial in Lubbock, Texas while we're in the southwest ~ very adventurous for us!